Workshops, seminars and short courses
Two day workshop!
Paymon will teach participants how to make the internal harmony and improve its manifestation on skin color and removing wrinkles. Workshop includes lecture, treatment demonstration and guided practical to facilitate learning experience and empower practitioners with many tools to give a profound treatment.
NOTE: Please wear loose clothing as you will be expected to give and receive a full body acupuncture treatment.
· History and philosophy of skin rejuvenation
· Organ relationships to the face
· Review the anatomy of muscles and nerves regarding to acupoints and meridians on face and neck
· Learn meridian theory and review its effect over face and neck
· Acupuncture treatment for common skin conditions such as eczema, acne, dermatitis, dry skin
· Facial massage and teaching individual skin care (practical)
· Supervised practice
· Review TCM underlying causes of aging
· Point selection and technique for conditions such as sagging skin, wrinkles, double chins, as well as bags and dark circles under the eyes
· Acupuncture technique for facial skin rejuvenation and natural lift up (practical)
· Acupuncture technique for removing skin wrinkles on face and neck (practical)
· Supervised practice
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Paymon Sadrolsadot, GEN-R.Ac
Paymon received his medical degree from Iran where he practiced as a family physician for 7 years. He later moved to China and completed a 5 year PhD program in Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture where he was fortunate enough to be under the supervision of TCM professor Dr. Chen XinYi at Beijing University of Chinese Medicine. He wrote his dissertation about complementary treatment of Chinese medicine and acupuncture for patients suffering from lung cancer. Paymon is currently an Ontario licensed acupuncturist.
Paymon is currently an acupuncture clinic supervisor at “The Shiatsu School of Canada Inc. & The SSC Acupuncture Institute" and an instructor in the acupuncture program at “Eight Branches Academy of Eastern Medicine” in Toronto. He has taught a wide variety of science courses in different colleges and universities in Alberta and Ontario for the past 5 years and his goal is to teach his clients different ways to stay healthy. He has been practicing acupuncture with a focus on facial rejuvenation and weight loss since 2009. For more information about his practice visit: www.drpaymon.com
Cost: $400 + HST (Limited to 10 registrants)
A certificate will be issued at the end of the course.